Originally posted May 24, 2020
“To hold things and to be proud of them is not as good as not to have them, Because if one insists on an extreme, that extreme will not dwell long.
When a room is full of precious things, one will never be able to preserve them.
When one is wealthy, high ranking, and proud of himself, he invites misfortune.“
Professor of Philosophy at the University of Hawaii at Manoa
The Tao is essentially the spiritual principle and natural order of the universe that shapes and informs one’s human intuition to discern the path individuation through actual living experience in order to realize the potential for wisdom and enlightenment. The Tao is also fundamentally connected with virtue, integrity, inner strength and potency, goodness, and what we would call today authenticity. The Tao teaches us that ultimately all that is presented as permanent will be revealed as impermanent, all that is presented as true will be revealed as false, and all that is presented as virtuous will be revealed as fraudulent and false.
In the present post-modern era we can discern the reversals through the lens of Mundane Astrology as the general crisis of the 21st Century unfolds.
- The all-powerful Federal Reserve will lose control of the American Economy and its financial and political power will self-destruct.
- Rather than zero or negative rates to be the expected norm, interest rates will suddenly reverse and start moving inexorably higher.
- The sense of permanence and wealth — based on national fiat currencies and fiat-based assets–will be revealed as impermanent and impoverishment
- What was presented as permanently abundant –food, medicine, social entitlements, pensions, credit, energy — will become increasingly scarce.
- What was presented as something as “growth” serving the greater good for benefit of all, will be revealed as greed and fraud, servicing the self-interest of the select few
Bottom Line: Do not fall into the cognitive dissonance trap of believing something won’t happen just because it hasn’t happened yet.