The Jupiter-Saturn Grand Conjunction in Aquarius augurs that technology will be accelerating far more quickly than most anyone could possibly imagine. During the next couple of decades, we will create more wealth and prosperity than we have in the two hundred and forty years. However, we will also experience more social upheaval than ever before.
During this gripping and insightful keynote, Peter Diamandis (born May 20, 1961, Bronx, New York), engineer, physician, and entrepreneur best known for being the founder and chairman of the X Prize Foundation, outlines a road map to our near future, describing how wave after wave of exponentially accelerating technologies will impact both our daily lives and every company. What happens as AI, robotics, and virtual reality crash into 3D printing, blockchain, and global gigabit networks? How will these convergences transform today’s biggest industries? How will this change the way we raise our kids, govern our nations, and care for our planet?
Diamandis will also explain why the rate of technological acceleration is, itself, accelerating. He will examine a number of Meta-trends, as desired by the event, from among the following list of 10 Meta-Trends:
- Increasing global abundance
- Accelerating Demonetization & Democratization
- Everyone everywhere is connected at gigabit speeds
- Everything everywhere is connected (IoT/IoE)
- You can know anything, anytime, anywhere
- Autonomous personalized transport (fast + cheap)
- Increasing Human Intelligence (AI Support + BCI)
- Increasing Human Longevity “Healthspan”
- Capital Abundance: Access to capital everywhere
- Globally Abundant Cheap Renewable Energy