Elon Musk is just the 2nd entrepreneur to be TIME Person of the Year in 20 years. Does he deserve it? A year ago futurist-entrepreneur Roger James Hamilton posted a video with 5 Elon Musk Predictions for 2021. Here are his ratings of how well he did on each of them in the last 12 months. Have a watch and they decide for yourself.
Roger James Hamilton (born August 7, 1968, in Hong Kong) is a Singapore-based author, educator, futurist, social entrepreneur, and New York Times Bestselling Author of the Millionaire Master Plan. He is the founder and CEO of Genius Group, a global entrepreneur education company. He is also best known as “Asia’s leading wealth consultant” is He is the founder of Entrepreneurs Institute and the creator of the Wealth Dynamics, Talent Dynamics & Genius Test Profiling Systems, used by over 250,000 entrepreneurs to follow their flow.
Roger James Hamilton Career Track Record:
- In 1989, at age 21, Hamilton co-founded Footprints, a publishing company in London. The company pioneered pictorial maps in England and grew to 42 cities before being sold to a national printing company in 1994.
- In 1995, Hamilton joined the two senior principals of Dell Inc to develop Hand Technologies, selling Apple, Microsoft, and HP Technology Services through a community network. Hand was one of the pioneers in early internet sales communities.
- In 1997, Hamilton launched Free Market Media in Singapore, and secured funding from venture capital firm 3i PLC. This was followed by Expat Living magazine, which has become the leading magazine for the expatriate community in Singapore.
- In 2002, Hamilton wrote the book Wink And Grow Rich, which became an international bestseller. He co-founded XL Group to serve and connect social entrepreneurs.
- In 2009, XL Nation was established as one of the top international non-profit organizations of social entrepreneurs.
- In 2014, Hamilton focused on Wealth Lighthouse, supporting the growth of XL Nation.
- In 2015, GeniusU.com – An Edtech platform focused on entrepreneur education.
- In 2017, Entrepreneur Resorts Limited, a group of Entrepreneur Resorts and Beach Clubs around the world went public on the Merj Seychelles Stock Exchange.
- In 2019, Hamilton launched Genius Group as a Singapore public company, as a global entrepreneur education group, and acquired Entrepreneurs Institute, which included Wealth Dynamics and Talent Dynamics.
- In 2020, Genius Group made over $80 million in acquisitions of entrepreneur education companies, including Entrepreneur Resorts, Education Angels, E-Square Education, and Property Investors Network.